KPA and Korean Consul General in Los Angeles will co-host this important webinar on how to assist victims of hate crime. Please join us for this important conversation.
- Hon. Kyung Jae Park, Consul General of the Republic of Korea in Los Angeles
- Jacob Yim, KPA President, Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office
- Irene Lee, KPA Vice President, Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office
- Deputy Chief Blake Chow, Los Angeles Police Department
- Daniel Ahn, KPA Board Member, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Central District of California
- Jake Jondle, Orange County District Attorney’s Office
- Special Agent Gary Chen, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Victim Advocate Jennifer Wang, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Connie Chung Joe, Asian Americans Advancing Justice
- Debra Suh, Center for the Pacific Asian Family
- Jen C. Won, Esq., President-Elect, Korean American Bar Association, Southern California
- Katherine Yeom, Korean American Family Services
- Steve Kang, Koreatown Youth and Community Center
For those who haven’t paid your 2021 membership dues, please do. We have a KPA mug waiting for you. It’s being slowly and surely shipped out everywhere. We just finished Florida, Minnesota, Hawaii, Northern CA, and Pennsylvania. Next on our list is Washington, Georgia, and Illinois. If you get the mug, please post it on your social network account, free advertising for us. Get others to sign up.
We will be emailing everyone membership dues invoice via Paypal. You don’t need to be a Paypal subscriber to use it to pay for your dues via credit card. If you would like to mail your check instead, please mail it to: Korean Prosecutors Association, 556 S. Fair Oaks Ave., Suite 352, Pasadena, CA 91105.
In celebration of our past 10 years, you will be receiving a blue, YETI coffee mug with a lid. This is only applicable to KPA regular members and associate members who pay full dues (NOT applicable those who pay discounted COVID-19 dues). For those receiving the discounted associate membership dues of $25, you can purchase the mug for $30. Please email all request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make arrangements to send it to your KPA Chapter board member or representative in designated chapter/representative areas. For those not in these areas, we will be either mailing to you or awaiting the next live event to give it to you in person.
For additional information, please contact Sophia at: Sophia@koreanpa.com
We would like to congratulate our new Officers and Board Members/Representative:
President Elect- Jacob Yim
Vice-President Elect- Irene Lee
Secretary Elect- Samantha Routh
Treasurer Elect- Sophia Choi
Board Members Elect:
Daniel H Ahn, Daniel Bahk, John Chang, Julius Nam, Maria Park, Robert Song,
New Board Representative in NoCal– Daniel Chung
All 2020 KPA members (associate and regular) will be receiving an email with a description of all the board nominees and link to vote. The voting will remain open until next Saturday, December 19, 2020. For further information, especially if you have not received an email re voting, please email email@example.com.
If you have difficulties in getting a response to your RSVP, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org right away.
KOREAN PROSECUTORS ASSOCIATION
556 S. Fair Oaks Ave., Suite 352
Pasadena, California 91105
P: (213) 259-3135